As befits the Fool’s Day…
Songs on life’s surprises, all heard from (and told to) others. Thank you for your humor (and your patience).
This is a (roughly) 30 minutes “album”.
WARNING: Do not listen at work or any other place where bursting out in fits of uncontrollable laughter might cause you problems.
LANGUAGE WARNING: Profanities used rather gratuitously. Think George Carlin’s list of 7 taboo words.
1. Tequilla, a Crocodile and a Woman
2. Skiing from Siberia [special dedication to the Ukrainian people]
3. Hitler’s inspection
4. The Girlfriend and Skippy
5. The black sheep & the white sheep [I didn’t get it either]
6. Bula, the military and the front teeth gap
7. Ion, Maria and the cow
8. Smart parents, smart children
9. Fridge out of the blue sky
10. Ion & Gheorghe, on purpose or in jest [special dedication to all who don’t like this kind of jokes]